Guns N' Fuckin Roses are BACK!

seb

Parkrocker
Website
www.last.fm
Auf jeden Fall! Gilt aber vorerst wohl mal für USA / Südamerika.

Angeblich werden sie bei der New York Fashion Week auftreten.

Btw: Hier ist die Antwort, wenn's wen interessiert:

Madison schrieb:
View PostDexter, on 10 February 2010 - 12:18 PM, said:
What the fuck do you know? That's right! ...

I know that the security manager, who headed up security for the Winnipeg show, confirmed this, and I know what fans on this forum witnessed first hand. Those are facts, my friend.

You're shooting the messenger.
If someone was giving instructions on your behalf - without your knowledge as you claim - then you should be going after them, not me. I'm just the messenger.

When some forum members - who saw this first-hand - posted this on the forum, I didn't believe them, and I closed the thread. But then I received several pms from other members who also witnessed this at the Winnipeg show and they asked me to check it out. So, I did.

I called and found the person who headed up security that night. I simply asked him if he was given any special instructions for the show, and he then went into great detail about how he had been instructed not to allow people into the show who were wearing Slash gear and how several people had been turned away. He said the instructions came from you. I didn't ask him this - he volunteered it.

I then asked him numerous questions about his experience with rock shows (and found out he'd been doing this for 22 years) and other bands he had handled for credibility reasons. I had no reason to doubt what he told me.

As I mentioned earlier, if someone was giving instructions on your behalf without your knowledge (which is what you seem to be claiming), then this is a problem that you should know about in order to fix.

.. You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

I realize you're just blowing off steam, and that's fine.
Regardless of what you choose to believe - I've been a huge GNR fan from day one. I've followed your music all these years and kept your name and music alive on this forum day-after-day, week-after-week, and year-after-year for eight years - even when there was no news. I've built this forum from 400 to over 35,000 by recruiting members and keeping discussions alive when there was no news.

I'm saddened that you've been given misinformation and question my loyalty to you and GNR.
You couldn't be more wrong.
Peace.

Edith sagt: Madison ist nun kein Admin mehr :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

guitarslammer

Parkrocker
Wurden da jetzt Leute mit Slash Shirts nicht reingelassen? Oder ist das alles Bullshit, zumindest sagt der Post, dass das von der Security so bestätigt wurde.

Schilphipp

Parkrocker
Das mit dem Sweden Rock ist jetzt fix. Vielleicht kommt da heute noch die Bestätigung fürs Download. Laut dk1 im ringrocker-forum übrigens auch park/ring!

seb

Parkrocker
Website
www.last.fm
Axl meldet sich wieder zu Wort, äußerst interessant das Ganze.

Vor allem, frag ich mich, ob der Part mit "But when he says he never killed no one that ain't exactly true. Yeah, that's right, stone cold." auf Slash abzielt.. (-> siehe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetboy_%28band%29 ) Hm.
Auf jeden Fall find ich Axl momentan wesentlich sympathischer als Slash, der musikalisch nur noch halbgaren Mist fabriziert (mal abwarten, wie das Solo-Album wird).

Axl Rose

On Tuesday 16th February 2010, @axlrose said:

Fuck!! The NY shows were insane!! Love the free form laid back vibe n' both were completely different from r view. The fans were AMAZING!! John (Varvatos) was really great! And to keep CBGB's rockin'?! Badass!! Goin' into Rose Bar was rough on some. Lotta best left memories from the old hotel. The gig helped w/some o' those. Felt really good on stage. (We actually "LIKE" playing together n' I absolutely agree some things should b a lot less complicated than others made them in the past that's why we're together n' other's by their own accord ain't here.) We all had a great time, it was a madhouse!! Thanks to everyone who came out n' those who helped put 'em 2gether. Good to have a short break n' gear up 4 South America. I LOVE NY!!

On another note Guns is now managed by Doc McGhee n' we're off to a fun start. Big welcomes! It's nice to have the support!!

Elsewhere:

Canadian tour n' Slash banned clothing nonsense: which I addressed live as soon as it happened but hey fake allegations from unreliable sources bein' negative n' all especially w/us n' these issues got more weight to n' 4 aholes. Fabricated from a 2001 bs RS piece from Rock N' Rio. Bottom line Never happened, end of story. Fuck TMZ, ContactMusic, Spinner (I got ur attitude.)

Goin' on late at Rose Bar nonsense: Nope, Nopity, Nope!! 1:30am on time! U got played!! We were asked to do a show for fans n' friends etc. We were told when to arrive n' when to play between 1 an 2am which we did exactly. We didn't perform for the press or their deadlines other than that they were there. We do our best provided we r treated in the same manner to be polite n' cordial. The past can kiss ur ass, not gonna happen here. Under other circumstances n' advance arrangements things may have been or be different, w/these shows they weren't.

Goin' on "hours" late in Toronto nonsense: Based on set change etc. went on 1 hour 8mins late w/circumstances beyond r control n' last minute physical injuries from earlier performances (which took that hour to find ways to deal with) n' could have cancelled the performance not "hrs". Apologies were made. If u have a problem w/any of that or especially if u weren't there fuck off.

Not doin' surprise shows for the hardcore fans nonsense: Sorry some feel that way. Saw a lot at both gigs singin' every word in every song. We made efforts to get several if not all fans who contacted us n' were in town into these gigs. We also didn't know most of the guests as we don't live here n' for that matter what makes some internet fan more hardcore than whoever else anyway, oh that's rt...nothing!! Some just like 2 bitch 2 bitch. So if ur complainin' n' u drink beer, today I recommend a Lucky or perhaps a Red Stripe...if ur still peeved...again, fuck off.

I sweat nonsense: On ur mama! Really? That's what u write about? No shit! I work hard, it's good for ya n' I smell better than u!!

Takin' shots at Slash n' reunions over Haiti nonsense: Never happened. Wasn't aware of any comments from the old lineup.

So in closing...Fuck the LA Times, TMZ, Contact Music n' Spinner. I don't need "forgiven" for alleged n' fabricated nonsense. I've no respect for mean spirited aholes gettin' paid talkin' shit at other's expense or irresponsible biased partisan politics wanna be journalism by dated hacks. Go on! Back ur boy! But when he says he never killed no one that ain't exactly true. Yeah, that's right, stone cold. So if we happen to play your neighborhood or for that matter anywhere at anytime regardless of the circumstances, presales, public sales, give aways, even free shows consider yourself uninvited. It's a free country but you're formally n' publicly not welcome.

Bottom line is we ain't makin' efforts to rain on ur parade why piss on or take cheap shots at r's. Oh that's rt...how u make ur livin's all that counts not others, whatever. U ain't above anyone regardless of who or what corporation u work for n' unfortunately most of u'll get to learn that the hard way.

Everyone else...

Thanks for ALL the positive comments, press n' tearin' it up w/us!! It was absolutely fucking AMAZING!! Can't wait to see u out there n' we absolutely appreciate your support!!

Thanks again 2 everyone involved n' everyone that was rockin' out 4 makin' everything SO fucking great!!

What an experience!!

Peace!!

Axl-

Edith sagt: Wen die Slash-Jetboy-Sache näher interessiert -> http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=31210

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

seb

Parkrocker
Website
www.last.fm
Neuer Axl-Rant gestern: Jetz schon ein Klassiker!

Zustimmung erforderlich

An dieser Stelle befindet sich ein eingebetteter Inhalt eines externen Anbieters (z. B. von YouTube oder Vimeo).

Um diesen eingebetteten Inhalt anzuzeigen, benötigen wir deine Zustimmung zum Setzen von Drittanbieter-Cookies.

Weitere Informationen findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung.

ab 2:22 min

Irgendein Idiot hat ne Flasche auf ihn geworfen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

TheEmperor

Zu Gast bei Freunden
Man könnte fast meinen er bezahlt irgendwelche Leute die was schmeißen damit er mal ne runde schimpfen kann, vllt. gehört das mittlerweile zur Show so oft wie das passiert :mrgreen:

guitarslammer

Parkrocker
Jaja typisch Axl ^^ War jetzt aber schwer zu sehen, hab da nix mitbekommen auf dem Video, aber sein "Fuck you, we leave" ist halt wieder das, was man von ihm erwartet. :smt043

seb

Parkrocker
Website
www.last.fm
Hier seht man den Flaschenwurf genau.

Zustimmung erforderlich

An dieser Stelle befindet sich ein eingebetteter Inhalt eines externen Anbieters (z. B. von YouTube oder Vimeo).

Um diesen eingebetteten Inhalt anzuzeigen, benötigen wir deine Zustimmung zum Setzen von Drittanbieter-Cookies.

Weitere Informationen findest du in der Datenschutzerklärung.

Also ehrlich, seine Reaktion ist genau richtig. Andere hätten da vllt das Konzert sogar abgebrochen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

guitarslammer

Parkrocker
Hm naja ich finds nix besonderes auf Konzerten, das irgendwelche Gegenstände auf die Bühne geworfen werden, ok die (gefüllte?) Flasche hat ihn direkt getroffen und könnte somit etwas härter gewesen sein, aber Konzert deswegen abbrechen wäre lame. Den Typen aus dem Konzert schmeißen und fertig.

C2K

Parkrocker
Sehr seltsam: Da steht ein Brasilianer seit Stunden in der ersten Reihe um GN'R zu sehen und hat nichts besseres zu tun als W.A.R. mit ner siffigen Flasche zu bewerfen.

Frage: Warum haut jemand für eine Flaschenwurfaktion sein gesamtes Monatseinkommen auf den Kopf... :roll:

guitarslammer

Parkrocker
Es gibt schon sehr eigenartige Menschen. Zum Beispiel gab es eine Gestalt bei Rock im Park 2008, die stand am besten Platz, nämlich erste Reihe, rechter Wellenbrecher, genau im Eck vorne links, der beste Platz für einen Metallica - Fan wie mich und was macht diese Person? Lässt sich zum Start von Metallica rausheben. Ich hab mir nur gedacht: WTF, die ganze Umbaupause vorher ist er auch noch drinnen geblieben.
Gut, das könnte sonst irgendwelche Gründe haben, aber trotzdem.

Zu dem Flaschenwerfer: Wie ist denn die Relation Konzertticket zum Einkommen? So übel, wie du sagst? Da frag ich mich dann, wer überhaupt Konzerte besucht, wenn das wirklich ein Monatseinkommen ist.

C2K

Parkrocker
Das war natürlich etwas überspitzt dargestellt :mrgreen:

Allerdings sind in den 3. Welt Ländern Konzerttickets fast unerschwinglich teuer - für den "Normalverdiener" vor Ort.

guitarslammer

Parkrocker
Meistens haben die ja 10 Jahre Zeit, um auf ein Ticket zu sparen, die Bands sind ja so selten dort.:mrgreen: Ne, ka, da muss man wohl schon Überfan sein, bin froh, dass ich mir den Luxus erlauben kann, praktisch jedes Konzert zu besuchen, das ich will.

OASG

Parkrocker
Heute ist im Internet ein (vermeintliches) Tourplakat von Guns N' Roses aufgetaucht. Laut diesem Tourposter sollen Guns N' Roses am 28. Juni 2010 im Hallenstadion Zürich auftreten..

Auf dem Tourplakat, das heute im Internet aufgetaucht ist, sind 17 Konzerte einer (angeblichen) Tour von Guns N'Roses im Juni 2010 in Europa verzeichnet.

So sollen Guns N'Roses unter anderem am 15. Juni 2010 in Berlin, am 18. Juni 2010 in der Wiener Stadthalle und - wie bereits erwähnt - am Montag, 28. Juni 2010 im Hallenstadion in Zürich auftreten.

Ob das Poster der Wahrheit entspricht, lässt sich zum aktuellen Zeitpunkt (natürlich) noch nicht sagen..

Quelle: http://openairguide.eeee.ch/mag/bandnews/73/guns-n--roses-am-28--juni-2010-im-hallenstadion?

Rocksack

Titel? Brauch ich nicht!
meinst du des Plakat:
gnr_poster.jpg

kam gestern schon hier:
GnR World Tour 2009/2010