hola/hello/hallo

ozzmanblack

Parkrocker
Website
www.fotolog.com
hola me llamo ricardo y soy de chile llegue asu pagina buscando informaciondel rock am ring mi sueño es ir a ese festival bueno em gustaria saber si pueo pertenecer a su comunidad en fin como nose habalr su idioma ocupo un traductor en linea espero que me acepten en su siito saludos de un hermano rockero en chile

hello I am called ricardo and I been of Chile arrives asu page looking for informaciondel rock a.m. Ring my dream is to go to that gustaria festival good command post for knowing if pueo to belong to its community in aim as nose habalr its language I occupy a translator in line I hope that they accept in its siito greetings to me of a brother rocker in Chile

hallo werde ich ricardo angerufen und I, das von Chile gewesen wird, kommt die asu Seite an, die nach informaciondel Felsen-a.m. Ring sucht, den mein Traum, zu gehen zu diesem guten Pfosten Befehl des gustaria Festivals für das Wissen ist, wenn das pueo, um seiner Gemeinschaft im Ziel als Nase habalr zu gehören seine Sprache ich einen übersetzer in der Linie I Hoffnung besetzen, die sie in seinen siito Grüßen zu mir eines Bruderschalthebels in Chile annehmen

HarryHarndrang

auf Dixi-Suche
Veteran
Hello Ricardo!

I think you are at the wrong site. We are a community for the co-event Rock IM PARK.

But our brothers from the website ringrocker.com can surely help you! They run a community about the festival you are interested in.

ozzmanblack

Parkrocker
Website
www.fotolog.com
HarryHarndrang schrieb:
Hello Ricardo!

I think you are at the wrong site. We are a community for the co-event Rock IM PARK.

But our brothers from the website ringrocker.com can surely help you! They run a community about the festival you are interested in.

thanks are that as I saw the photos of the festival rock a.m. Ring for that reason pense who was they uan community that joined itself for that festival